Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Derby Girl # 19

Hi all,

My name is Christan Dowling, Derby Girl #19.

I wanted to take a quick minute to introduce myself, and let you know
about "The Derby Girl Life". I will be taking you on a recorded journey into hitting demos in fun tournaments, HR derbies at intimidating places (minor leagues
stadiums), and squaring off against softballs biggest names in Real Skilz challenges... .

The goal of "The Derby Girl Life" is to:
Showcase the latest and greatest gear Combat has to offer.
Share the behind-the-scenes softball stories that make this such a fun game.
Getting into the minds of our Derby Boys and Derby Girls, having them open up with great stories of the past and present.

Stories like the one Coop shared at dinner a few weeks ago, where he was pitching against Ritch's Superior. After hitting 3 BOMBS in the 1st inning, Dirk Androff came up for his 4th at bat and blew Coop up. As Dirk got to 1st base, Coop asked him why he did that... Dirk responded, "Because I was bored". I don't know if you are like me, but I can sit and listen to these stories all day long.

Finally, I want to make sure the spirit of Combat "For Players By
Players" is not lost. If there is something additional you would like
to see as we progress thoughout the year... please let me know. Feel
free to write me anytime at cdowling@combatsportsgroup.com.

See you on the field!
Combat Derby Girl #19
Christan Dowling


No comments:

Post a Comment